Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Pearl Piece Update #6


When I got back from Seattle a pile of packages was waiting for me and now my list is nearing 100 pearl contributors. Very exciting, very humbling. Thanks to everyone who has sent pearls; each one has been unique and I am so grateful! I'm still accepting pearls, too, so please send away if you're thinking about it. There is no longer a deadline, except to say I need them by October when the show opens... I will add your pearl, or pearls, as they arrive and will add them right up to the last moment. You can continue to mail them to me at the following address:

Amy Tavern
PO Box 1895
Richfield Springs, NY 13439

(Yes, I am moving but this address will continue to work. Once I am settled in CA I will post a new address. )

I've been thinking very deeply about how I will make this work and why I feel compelled to make it. I have come to some thrilling conclusions and feel really good about taking so much time to consider all the details. I still have things to work out and for now I want to keep this to myself. In the meantime, I thought I would share a few of the contributions:

Jowita Allen, Washington, DC

Kathy Clark, Reykjavik, Iceland

Raissa Bump, San Francisco, CA


Thanks for reading. 

No comments: