Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Pearl Piece Update #1


I've been getting more pearls in the mail and my list now tops almost 70 contributors! I continue to be humbled by the generosity of friends, colleagues, and strangers and the sincere interest everyone has in this piece. I'm still accepting donations so there is time if you've been thinking about sending something or maybe you're worried it's too late. I would love for you to be in this piece, too! Again, please send your pearl in a padded envelop or wrap it in some bubble wrap. I've gotten a few empty envelopes with tiny holes in them and would hate for this to happen more. You can mail your package to me at the following address:

Amy Tavern
P.O. Box 1895
Richfield Springs, NY 13439
USA

For the next few days I will share some of the contributions and more...

You can read more about the piece here and here.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: