Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Little Spoons


Today marks the final week of my Annual Holiday Sale on Etsy. Next Monday, December 15th will be the last day to take advantage of 25% off and complimentary gift wrap. For the next five days I'm going to share a new design and surprise you with special flash deals. Today's pieces are my Spoon Pendant and Spoon Earrings, new additions to my History Repeats Collection.



In the recent past, I've made abstract spoons for a few sculptural one-of-a-kind necklaces and I liked the form so much I decided to create miniature versions. These little spoons measure about 1 1/2" long and are composed of a teardrop and an angular wall to represent the handle and shallow bowl of a traditionally designed spoon. Spoons can symbolize different things and to me they reference friendship, generosity and the sharing that naturally happens between good friends. My Spoon Pendant and Spoon Earrings are on sale for $54 each.

Now, to find out about my special flash deals and final surprises this week, please visit me on Instagram. That's where you will discover what I'm up to…

Thanks for reading.

No comments: