Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Now I am Here, #10


An image taken by Mike Holmes, my wonderful gallerist and friend, after I finished installing "I Live Here Now" in the garage at Velvet da Vinci yesterday. Mike is standing inside the elevator (where my installation will be next weekend) as I look out into the garage. The work looks incredible in the well-worn, distressed room and my exhibition marks the first time it will be used to show work. Special thanks to Nikki Coupee for all her hard work during the day.

Please join us tomorrow, October 18 at 7pm for my lecture and conversation. Then join us again for the opening reception for "In Between," the installation I'm making in conjunction with my residency at CCA on Saturday, October 25 from 6-8pm.

Velvet da Vinci is located at 2015 Polk Street in San Francisco.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: