Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

I Live Here Now…In Its Entirety

Since 1882, Since 1976

My solo exhibition, "I Live Here Now," opened on Friday. The opening reception was wonderful--there were lots of guests, I received many beautiful comments and had some very interesting conversations. The work looks wonderful in the space and the exhibition as a whole has a quiet, intimate feel in the gallery. I have published all of the images online on Facebookmy website and on Flickr for all of you to see now as well. I will continue to share details about the individual works and lots of process photos in the coming days.

Never Let Me Down

Departing Ship

We Walk on the Same Ground

I am With You, You are With Me

Alone/Together

Lost and Found

I Can Only Stay Away for So Long

Island of 14,264 Days

Thanks for reading.

No comments: