Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Sales are Coming!


My Etsy Holiday Sale begins next Monday, November 25! Everything will be 25% off and shipping is free to those in the U.S. Due to my move, this year's sale is short--it ends Saturday, November 30. I wish it could be longer, but my move is not just across town, as you know…

My Etsy shop name is AmyTavernJewelry


Or, if you are local, perhaps you would like to stop by the studio on Saturday, November 30 and pick out some things in person? My studiomate, Beth Schaible (Quill & Arrow Press), and I will be hosting a sale that day from 9-3. Beth makes beautiful letterpress stationary and leather books, among other lovely things. We will both have lots on hand and would love to say hello. Our studio is located at 178A Westwood Place in Asheville, NC. Just look for the "7 Ton" sign on the front door.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: