Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Last-Minute 96-Hour Sale

Rose Pendant, Sale price $48.75
I've been tossing around the idea of having a new Etsy sale before I leave for Europe and finally committed to it while I was in SF. It starts tomorrow, March 22, at 9am EST and will last until Tuesday, March 26 at 9am EST. Everything will be 25% off and shipping is free to those in the U.S. You can still get pieces from my "Collected Memories" series at 50% off and I will also post a new "History Repeats" item each day of the sale. Should be fun!

 Small Earrings, Sale price $54/pair

Small Circle Earrings, Sale price $37.50

Necklace No. 3,  Sale price $75

I do hope you will stop by and get yourself a little something or maybe purchase some future gifts. The shop will close when the sale is over and remain closed until I return from Europe.


Thanks for reading.


No comments: