Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

To Good Homes


My Etsy Holiday Sale runs through the end of today and I must give a huge thanks to everyone who purchased something since it started back in November. What a great response! It's been fun to fill your orders and ship my work around the U.S. and even to a few very faraway places like England, Australia, and Canada. It's also been wonderful to see the response to my new collection, "History Repeats." Once I ship all my Valentines's Day gallery orders next week, I will pick up where I left off by adding a few more pieces to that group. But for now, there are lots of great pieces to choose from in my shop both from my collections and some one-of-a-kinds.
 


So thanks...thanks for supporting me through purchasing and by telling your friends, selecting pieces for your Etsy Treasuries, and liking things on Facebook! You are awesome.


Thanks for reading.

No comments: