Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Some Really Good Press

500 Silver Jewelry Designs
my Line Drawing Brooch and Cluster Necklace are pictured inside

I've been pretty lucky to have gotten some excellent press over the years. My tiny feature in Lucky Magazine in 2004 helped to propel my production jewelry forward, seeing my Twig Collar on Amy Lee at the 2004 Grammys remains one of the most exciting nights for me ever, and it's still hard for me to wrap my head around that Metalsmith cover. I've gotten to do interviews with blogs like Honey Kennedy and Rena Tom, was mentioned on Daily Candy and Design Sponge, and got a nice profile on the American Craft Council website. My work has also been published in some gorgeous books, like 500 Silver Jewelry Designs, New Rings, and Art Jewelry Today 3. I am grateful for each and every bit of press I've received. It's always exciting and still surprises me. I don't often update my press page on my website, but for the archiving purposes I plan to do so soon. In the meantime, I created an album of press highlights on Facebook if you would like to see more.
Amy Lee with her two Grammys and my necklace
Lucky Magazine "Lucky Breaks" feature

My Metalsmith cover


Thanks for reading.

No comments: