Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What's Next?

I will travel to Virginia Commonwealth University to take part in a symposium on November 15 and 16. The Handcrafted Entrepreneurship Symposium will include a panel discussion and lectures by all the participating artists. The artists are Daniel Michalik, Heather Mae Rickson, and Alex Hibbitt. I really love doing stuff like this. I love being able to shed some light on what can be and often is a very scary thing: trying to make it on your own as an artist. I will post more details as they arise. 

Later in February I will travel to Arizona again to present at the YUMA Symposium. I know I mentioned this before, but now I know will give a talk about my trip to Belgium and how it affected my work. The talk is called: "Observation/Translation: 90 Days in Belgium." You can see a full list of presenters here

Thanks for reading.

No comments: