Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

New Studio

I moved into a new studio space at 7 Ton Letterpress Collective in Asheville. 7 Ton includes my friends Beth Schaible, Ele Annand, Kelly Kelbel, and Bridget Elmer, all letterpress printmakers. My goal is to eventually have my own studio because I prefer working alone, but at this point in my transition into "real" life I know affording my own space is impossible. In the meantime I get to share a great studio with some wonderful people and look forward to making my work alongside them. Right now I have some of my things here--the hand tools I took to Belgium, my torch, my bench while the majority of my tools are still in storage. I'm moving all of that and all my apartment stuff in early November. I really can't wait to get settled in!



Thanks for reading.

No comments: