Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Hot Under the Collar Revisited

I was looking through my photos the other day and realized I never posted these: a few images from jurying "Hot Under the Collar" with Bob Ebendorf. The image at the top shows us with pictures of the final pieces. We printed them so we could see how they worked together as a group side by side. It was hard to tell how the would look together just by looking at pictures on a screen. The prints proved to be a very helpful tool. I have also posted some pictures of the green chairs in the room--I loved them! Again, jurying this show was a great experience. It was fantastic to work with Bob and Liz Steiner, the organizer. It was a fascinating challenge to choose only 30 pieces from a rather large pool of about 400. I do hope I get to jury a show again.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: