Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Do You Know About My Wedding Rings?

Betsy and Scott-the first set I made back in 2002

The other day I was reviewing all the images on my Facebook Fan page and discovered that my wedding rings were not among the over 1400 images I've posted. I just added them there now. I don't make a lot of wedding rings, maybe three or four sets a year with the occasional trifecta of bride and groom bands and the engagement ring, but I really enjoy making them when I do get an opportunity. I know I've said this before and I'll say it again: Making wedding and engagement rings is a challenging and rewarding process and a big responsibility because they are such significant and personal pieces of jewelry. I find such joy in the process, though, and it always feels pretty special.
Amy and Glen
a more traditional style and my favorite image of a set I made
Melissa
made for my friend and still my hands-down favorite design

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Matrimonial said...

Boom...I like Melissa Ring...