Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Now That Went Well!

I gave my lecture last night and it seemed to go very well. It felt like I was having a conversation and as I looked around the room people seemed engaged. This lecture was the first in which I did not have a Powerpoint to lead me through so there were no visual cues to help me. I stood in front of the audience and just talked. I gestured to the work a few times but mostly relied on my memory to guide me through text I had written a few weeks ago. I did forget some things including a part about my process but I added it at the end. When I was finished I got good questions from attendees and then talked with smaller groups about even more specific aspects of the work. Everyone was so kind and supportive! I had fun and it was a great night! 

And tonight is the opening and I am so excited! I am really looking forward to celebrating the work and my time here in Antwerp. The event begins at 6pm.

Beyond Fashion
Pourbusstraat 7
2000 Antwerpen Zuid
Belgium

Thanks for reading.

No comments: