Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Progress

Here are some in-progress pictures of what I've been working on in the studio...and another of the new torch I just got. It's a "Little Torch," the same kind I use at home in the U.S. The system is slightly different here in Belgium and it seems only propane is available. (I use acetylene.) I went to de Blauwe Hond, a hardware store, and worked with someone there to set it up correctly. I got some of the best customer service ever and left feeling good about using the new system. I am excited to solder this week! Up until now I have been using a creme brulee torch, but only for small things. It just isn't powerful enough or hot enough to use. I have also been drawing and planning and running around the city in search of materials.


More images on Flickr.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: