Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Crush

Ian Henderson, Box, steel, bronze, sterling silver

My Line Drawing Necklace No. 8 will be part of a one-night only exhibition at The Fuller Projects in Bloomington, IN tonight. This invitational show, titled "Crush," includes the work of Renee Zettle-Sterling, Jim Bove, Lindsay Fisher, Laura Wood, Gary Schott, Soyeon Kim, Marissa Saneholtz, Jonas Mace, Jennifer Wells, Ian Henderson, Raissa Bump, and myself. It was organized by University of Indiana Bloomington grad students Galatea Kontos and Sara Brown.
Sara and Galatea invited two metalsmiths they admire to be in the show and then we were asked to invite two more metalsmiths we admire. I was invited by Galatea and I asked Ian Henderson and Raissa Bump to join me. Ian's incredible box pictured at the top and Raissa's lovely brooch below will be on view. I am so impressed with the group of artists--all amazing talents and so varied. I am sure it will be a beautiful and interesting exhibition.
Raissa Bump, Brooch, copper, enamel, fique

"Crush"

525 E. 9th Street 
Bloomington, IN 47408
7:30-9:30

Thanks for reading.

No comments: