Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 5 and a Fourth Glimpse

It's now week 5 and time for a fourth glimpse of my first solo show piece! These images show the completed necklace after I connected all the cubes with "staples" followed by tumble-polishing overnight. Once I had the necklace arranged on the dress form, I discovered all those sparkling light effects which I was not expecting. Next week I will talk about how they made me change my plan.



Once again I would like to say thank you for making the success of my project a reality for me! I raised a little bit more over the weekend! I'm lucky enough to still have several weeks to accumulate funding and would absolutely love to raise some "extra" funds for professional photographs, a costly but necessary undertaking. You are welcome to continue to contribute if you haven't yet and are still interested in helping! All additional funds beyond my $6,000 goal will be used towards professional photography of the completed body of work. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email (amy@amytavern.com) or read more about this here.

Thank you and thanks for reading!

No comments: