Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Metalsmith's Exhibition in Print

Cover of the 2010 EIP - "Neo-Palatial: Objects of Virtue and Vice" curated by Garth Clark

My work has been chosen for Metalsmith magazine's 2011 Exhibition in Print! EIP is the magazine's annual issue that features the work of both national and international metalsmiths in a special format, different from the publication's regular columns and articles. This year's exhibition was juried by Lola Brooks and Cindi Strauss and is titled "Fresh." This is a true honor for me and it's hard for me to express in words how excited I am. I also can't wait to find out about the other chosen artists. The issue comes out in the fall.


Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

kim said...

Congratulations! What a dream to be in that edition!!

another feather said...

oh wow amy! Congratulations, that's too great! I can't wait to see it.