Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

item of the week

this week's item of the week is the diskis bracelet from my signature collection. this bracelet is based on a custom design i created for a client a few years ago. as i was working on sketches for the fall preview and 2009 pieces, i came across my original drawings. i was reminded of how much i enjoyed making it then and thought it would make an excellent edition to my original line now. plus, i really liked that i would be adding a bracelet. i don't make many of them so it is a refreshing edition as well. the random pattern of different sized disks is how i like these elements best.

this will be the last item of the week until i get back from my west coast trunk show tour. i will also be "closing" my shop until then as well. you will still be able to visit my site and all its pages and even place orders, i just won't be able to fill any of them since i will be away from my studio.

thanks for reading.

No comments: