Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

jewelry of the month

i don't think i have mentioned my new jewelry of the month plan yet. i've been thinking about it a lot, though...sometimes when my thoughts are dominated by something, i end up tricking myself into believing that i have taken it further than just thoughts. jewelry of the month is this: i have ideas for pieces that are unrelated to both my collections and my studio jewelry and would love a chance to make them. i thought jewelry of the month would be a great opportunity to make these pieces and to share them with others. starting in july i will post a very limited edition piece on my website that will only be available for the month or until it sells out, whichever comes first. i will introduce something new and different every month, i will only make a few (maybe 3-7), and i will try to keep the price under $120. just to give you a little taste, i am planning to use some new materials like wallpaper and you'll probably see a little sewing. look for the feature in my shop and i will announce it here at my blog each month.

if you are interested in jewelry of the month and would like advance notice, please send me an email (amy@amytavern.com). i will add you to my mailing list.

thanks for reading.

No comments: